My name is Nicole Caldwell and I am the editor of the website and eMagazine. The purpose of this page is to give you a brief overview of my educational and professional background as an educator of students with autism.
- Bachelorís Degree in Elementary and Special Education
- Master's Degree in Special Education
- Teaching Certification in Special Education (Grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth)
- Teaching Certification in General Education (Grades Pre-Kindergarten through Fourth)
- Graduate Academic Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Academic Certificate in Autism Intervention
- Currently pursuing PhD in Autism Research
- Preschool Inclusion for Children with Autism
- Montessori Preschool
- General Education Kindergarten
- Elementary Special Education (First through Fifth Grades)
- Elementary Inclusive Summer School (Third through Sixth Grade)
- Private School Autism Consultant
Professional Memberships include The Council for Exceptional Children and The International Association for K-12 Online Learning.